So im here writing my first blog
do you know a champain bottle? when you open it, it pops yeah well i need to pop other wise and going to explode. There is so much running through me that i need to get it out. however as the person i am im scared about saying all my problems to the real world, im just not that type of girl. so that is why im writing, it may also help all of you because you may be going through what i have been going through and i can help you with how i resolved my dilemmas. I want you all to know that your not alone. I have mad this blog anonymous because i want to me totally me. im worried that if i say who i am to all of you then i would be worried about being judged and its hard enough as it is in the “real world”.
Cheesecake (not his real name) my best friend doesnt even know that im writing this blog. i love him to bits but he doesnt get how i feel with anxiety because he doesnt have it. i wish i was him in so many ways but that is for another day
I completly get why girls are always sad and have anxiety:
- we always think that we have to wear make up to look pretty
- you are expected to act perfect all the time.
- we always spot the flaws in our selfs and try to hide them
- Hormones … not much to say on that one
- you have to wear exactly the right things
- your selfies should be “on point”
- You have to have loads of likes on your status or photo
- your supposed to fuss about boys when your dealing with yourself
- your expected to put on a brave face
- and when you do cry you just get judged and people say she just want attention.
Its not easy being a teenager so this is why im here for you
Remember your beautiful and thanks for reading
Lmr going into the real world xox